Placing a bid on a Lot could not be easier with our online bidding platform. Simply follow the steps below:
To find out about Viewing Days Click Here
Step 1: Register To Bid
In order to place a bid, you must first register and create an account.
To do this visit the Register page and complete the online form: https://www.monartsale.auction/register
Step 2: Activate Your Account
Once you have completed the above form, you will then need to activate your account.
An activation email will have been sent to the email you used to register. It is important that you check your Spam or Junk folder as this email may not come directly into your inbox.
To ensure that all future emails from the auction land in your inbox, please add the email address to your trusted contacts.
If you are having issues locating this activation email, please contact the Auction Team.
Step 3: Placing A Bid
Once you have activated your account you will be eligible to bid.
First, log into your account using the login details chosen when you registered.
Once logged in, navigate to the Lot you wish to place a bid on and insert the amount you wish to bid.
Prior to confirming the bid, the system will prompt you to confirm acceptance of the auction conditions and highlight any additional fees such as VAT (EU countries only) and commission.
To confirm your bid, simply click the ‘Confirm Bid’ button.
- If a bid is entered within the last remaining 5 minutes before the specified closing time, then a new 5 minute bidding extension opens, commencing from the time the last bid was placed. If no further bids are placed within 5 minutes, bidding will close. This does not have a knock on effect on the next horse scheduled to close.
Step 4: Confirmation
On placing a bid, a confirmation email will be trigged and sent to the email address you registered with. Again, be sure to check your Spam and Junk folders for this.
Step 5: Bid Tracking
Keeping an eye on your bids could not be easier, simply navigate to the ‘My Bids’ section of your account to see which Lots you are bidding on.
This is the best place to receive up to date information in regard to bid status.
In the event you are outbid, you will be notified via email as well as appearing as ‘Outbid’ in your ‘My Bids’ section.
Step 6: Winning A Lot
In the event you are the highest bidder on a lot, you will be notified via email with further instructions. A member of the auction Team will also contact you following the fall of the hammer to confirm the purchase of your Lot.
- The Lots have been divided into two collections Lots 1-60 & Lots 61-118
- Bidding for all Lots will open at 12:00 Monday the 7th of November.
- Lots 1-60 will Close on Wednesday the 9th of November from 19:00 onwards
- Lots 61-118 will close on Thursday the 10th of November from 19:00 onwards
- Bidding on individual Lots will close sequentially (staggered), one lot at a time, every 3 minutes, from 19:00 onwards.
- Each horse’s profile will indicate time remaining before bidding closes.
Scheduled Closing Times:
- Lot 01 to Lot 60 closes from 19:00 – 21:30, Wednesday, November, 9th
- Lot 61 to Lot 118 closes from 19:00 – 21:30, Thursday, November, 10th